With an experience of nearly two decades, Neena Gulati is a veteran in the public relations domain. She founded Mediagraphix in 2000 and heads a team of seasoned professionals that are tuned to the changing dynamics of the business world. A thorough taskmaster, she wanted to work on her own terms and has since won accolades from her clients for delivering as promised.
Art has been Neena’s forte and she has worked extensively with both established and upcoming artists. She has organized exhibitions in some of the leading art galleries in New Delhi and beyond. Her close association with the national media led to exhaustive coverage of her clients. No wonder they have been retaining her services for years.
Neena’s major clients include Frazer and Haws, Quality Group, and several others. She organized the United Art Fair, a one of its kind event, where participation was artist-driven and absolutely free. The focus was entirely on artists and their work, with no money involved to book a space. She is one of the biggest patrons of art in the Capital and also specializes in auctions.
Besides art, the eagerness to explore new grounds has led Neena to work on an exhaustive range of PR activities. Mediagraphix, today, boasts of a rich repertoire of clients from sectors including culture, music, technology, fashion, beauty, healthcare, fitness, lifestyle, real estate, and others. Neena is also involved with celebrity PR management and individual profiling.
The ace professional has not only limited herself to hardcore PR activities but has also diversified to sectors like event management and holding interactive sessions.
Neena, for several years now, has been working to uplift the social standards of women in the country. She has held workshops and panel discussions to raise awareness about women’s issues at venues like the Oxford Bookstore, and elsewhere. She also handled the public relations for the prestigious Swami Haridas Tansen Sangeet Nritya Mahotsava.
Neena has featured in Daily Mail’s list of successful female leaders who have proved that women can make their mark. She was also included in the Cosmopolitan Top 50 successful women’s list. She has won appreciation for her work from senior artist Siddhartha Tagore, the Rotary Club, and various other organizations.
- It is a full-time service, Delhi-based public relations agency focused on entertainment, consumer goods, e-commerce practices, hospitality, fashion retail, and food & beverage.
- We have a team of experts – who possess deep knowledge and experience – in a particular field.
- We adopt new technologies that help in growing our client’s businesses or organizations.
- Our goal is to deliver a universal brand experience on the web that usually most businesses or organizations want; reliable, easy to understand for the target audiences.
- We always ensure that working with us is a hassle-free, easy, and quick experience for our clients.
- We have strategized our entire products and process around providing everything a business needs when they’re starting their online journey.
- At Mediagraphix, we consider your success as our success